Nima Nima 95 Layered Respiratory Masks (N95 Raspiano Nano Laminated Masks) are similar to FFP2 and N95 masks in terms of trapping and compression performance. These breathable masks contain a layer of electrospun nanofibers between their protective spunbond layers. They also have fixators on the nose and can be easily adjusted on the face.
Nano Rima respirator mask without valve has the ability to trap 95% of particles of 0.3 microns and a pressure drop of less than 60 Pascals and is very suitable and practical for pollution of hospital environments, mines and air mixed with non-toxic chemicals.
Nano Nima Rima 3D mask (N95 NanoFiber Mask) consists of two layers of 60 g spunbond and a composite layer of spunbond and 40g SMS multilayer with i95 nanofiber layer and well protects the respiratory system against all types Protects against contaminants and pathogens.
This product has obtained numerous approvals and certifications, including nanoscale approval, manufacturing license from the General Directorate of Medical Equipment, health license of the Food and Drug Administration, and several ISO standard certifications.
Nanoscale Technologists Company (manufacturer of Raspiano Nano breathing masks with Rima brand) has succeeded in producing N95 class of breathing masks based on NIOSH standard, which is the American standard for producing breathing masks.
Rima fish masks (fish type masks or known as three-dimensional masks) are produced and supplied in 25-digit packages in vacuum and sterilized form.
- 95% efficiency for all types of suspended particles above 0.3 microns (chemical, microbial, environmental contaminants, bacteria and viruses)
- Suitable for adults
- Proper design to minimize air leakage around the mask
- Light weight and thin structure with special technology
- Low pressure drop for easy breathing
- Has a manufacturing license number 20155882 from the General Department of Medical Equipment
- Certified: ISO 9001-2015, ISO 13485-2016, ISO 10002, GMP Certified, nanoscale certificate